Thursday, September 25, 2008

Blitz: The League: Oh I broke his spine!



I have played this game and owned this game on three different systems. I originally bought if for the Playstation 2 when it came out. Than earlier this year I bought the game for my psp. The psp version wasn't that good but not many psp games are good so that could be a factor. But recently I saw it in a local FYE and said "I loved playing this game with my friends on my PS2" so picked it up and have not stop playing it since. The game gets repetitive and the graphics are pretty bad for a 360 game. But it was released a few years ago. Also with the new one coming out October 13th I thought i would give it a review.

This game for its time and date when it came out it was really fun. Its like the dark side of football. You have Bill Romanowski one of the craziest and sickest football players of the game doing a voice over and Lawrence Taylor also doing a voice too. But with the steroids, blood, injuries, cheerleaders, game play and all the other perks how can you not enjoy this game?


I can easily tell you why. People who are football fanatics don't want to play a game that disrespect the game and shows the darkness of football. Madden lovers themselves would talk down the game because of its unrealistic feel. Do you remember blitz for n64?? That game didn't even make sense and it was practically luck but you got to kick the crap out of your opponent before, during and after each play. Same with the new blitz just a little more harder and realistic. But still has a great game play feel. I enjoy this game and I can't wait till the new game comes out. Out of 5 Xtreme points I give this game 3 Xtreme points. Because of its game play and replay value which makes it just a "fun" game to play. Plus you can break players body parts and have sweet cutcenes showing the fractures and broken bones...Whats not to like???

-T

No comments: