Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Killzone 2: The best PS3 exclusive this year!

Before I bought this game I was wondering, am I not going to understand the game because I didn't play the first one. Well it really didn't matter because they explain that its a war and you are the hero who takes out all the red eyed helghast. You play as a character named Sev. You are joined with Garza and the others from the other games. This is the first game that you are actually not Templar who was the main character in Killzone and Killzone: Liberation. You start in a fight against the Helghast as soon as you land.

For the first time since PS3 came out, this game has actually perfected the use of the sixaxis. For setting bombs, turning wheels, pumping air and more. I was very happy to use sixaxis that was actually useful and entertaining. It kinda makes you feel like your in the game more. But really your sitting eating pizza rolls turning your controller to set a bomb. But thats what games are made for. This PS3 game so far is the best game for the system this year. Filled with warzone and blood and the enjoying things in life. I also enjoyed that the less movement you did would effect your screen as you set up for a long distance shot with you sniper. Few people didn't enjoy that but I thought it made it feel a little more realistic.

The game brought a really good first person shooter to the table. When I tried to think of anything bad about this game nothing came to mind. Maybe the dark environments or the slow pace sometimes but really this game was solid. I enjoyed it a little bit too much. For my final review I give this game 4X points out of 5X points. Go pick it up it came out this February for the PS3.

No comments: